Monday, December 29, 2008
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Your Aura is Green
You're very driven, competitive, and even a bit jealous.
However, you seek out balance in your life - and you usually achieve it!
The purpose of your life: inspiring others to be better
Famous greens include: Tony Robbins, Donald Trump, Martha Stewart
Careers for you to try: Guru, CEO, Talk Show Host
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
To all of u out there,
Have a very Merry X'mas and Happy New Year 2009
Best Regards from,
Jacob, Mel, Melvin, Mark & Marina
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
Monday, October 6, 2008
Did the meaning of your name affects yourself?
Meaning of my name..
Pronounced: MEL-ə-nee (English), ME-lah-nee (German)
The name was common in France during the Middle Ages, and was it introduced from there to England, though it eventually became rare. Interest in it was revived by the character Melanie Wilkes from the novel 'Gone with the Wind' (1936) and the subsequent movie adaptation (1939).
Want to now the meaning of your name, just visit the site.. there's a lot of name you can find here.. for the newly married couple who's going to become a parents.. then you can find your child name here too.. Actually, there's a lot of website for names finding but i chose this one.. coz it's easier..
Back to my question, is it affect yourself..? For me, names didn't affect you at all, it's only a name.. Identification of oneself.. so tidak lah kena panggil "ui-ui" or "woi" (sound cursing, right?) One of my son, we named him MARK.. but he always ask me to change his name to Max.. He complaint that his classmates seldom jeers him " Mak.. mak nasi lemak".. that's why lah.. You know how I persuade him to appreciate his name.. I told him that, most celebrities by that name become popular. I shows him lah kunun on TV (asal ada nama Mark ni) so apalagi kembang ni.. I told him again, you'll be like one of them when you grown up.. (harap-harap lah kan..) Senangkan pujuk anak kecil, biarpun you don't know anything actually.. lol.. But still, till now.. he never complain again...
My 2nd son,
MARK JAVIER JACOB
Friday, September 26, 2008
1. At what age do you wish to marry?
Memang 25 above la.. and me got married exactly 25 .. Now 11 yrs already we got married..
2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
Switzerland, tapi sapa yang baik hati sangat tu ahhh... Harap Jackpot la..
3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Swimming.. (in my dreams la.. cos i don't know how to swim...ssshhhshh)
4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Nope. Money only can buy me a car, a house and foods. But money cannot buy u a Love (hehehe jiwang ni..)
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be a Good Wife and A Good mother to my children..
6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
No.. everything monies nowadays.. so macamana mau hidup without money...
7. What are you afraid to lose the most?
8. What is your current mood?
Great and excited..
9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Yes.. of course..
10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you?
Jajal ni..Happening, Cute and of course friendly
11. What are the most important thing you'll do in your life?
To make my family happy..
12. What type of person do you hate the most?
Hipocrytes, Selfish & L.C.L.Y (lin si lin yong.. ngam ka tu tkg kupi?)
13. What is your ambition?
Taking care of my family and love them forever..
14. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Together-gether with my hubby (dua-dua ni) makan anginla
15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Hubby, kids, family, career, friends
16. Do fix a broken heart or let Time heal the Pain?
Let time heal the pain...
17. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
PR not so good..
18. What is your idea of relaxation?
19. What are your habits?
20. If one day you couldn't do the things that you are used to doing now anymore, how would you feel?
KadusMama, tkg kupi, andrik & williejude.. tag 4 u.. jawab jan tak jawab???!!!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Thursday, September 18, 2008
|DRINK WATER ON EMPTY STOMACH |
It is popular in Japan today to drink water immediately after waking up every morning. Furthermore, scientific tests have proven its value. We publish below a description of use of water for our readers. For old and serious diseases as well as modern illnesses. The water treatment had been found successful by a Japanese medical society as a hundred percent cure for the following diseases:
1. As you wake up in the morning before brushing teeth, drink four glasses of water each of 160 ml.
2. Brush and clean the mouth but do not eat or drink anything for 45 minutes.
3. After 45 minutes you may eat and drink as normal.
4. After 15 minutes of breakfast, lunch and dinner do not eat or drink anything for two hours.
5. Those who are old or sick and are unable to drink four glasses of water at the beginning may commence by taking little water and gradually increase it to four glasses per day.
6. The above method of treatment will cure diseases of the sick and others can enjoy a healthy life.
The following list gives the number of days of treatment required to cure main diseases:
1. High Blood Pressure 30 days
2. Gastric 10 days
3. Diabetes 30 days
4. Constipation 10 days
5. Cancer 180 days
6. TB 90 days
Arthritis patients should follow the above treatment for only 3 days in the first week to be followed by daily treatment. This treatment method has no side effects, however at the commencement of treatment you may have to urinate a few times.