Monday, December 29, 2008

What I got for Xmas?

For me, xmas meant for the kids only.. Gift for them and of course Xmas gathering.. and for sure to remind us the meaning of Christmas.. On Xmas Eve, to my surprise i got my new notebook from my HQ (nasib saya inda cuti masa tu hehehe).. whoaa.. so nice, no need for me to buy a new one.. save by the bells.. Opened the beg, i got HP notebook model 6530b..complete with my little pink mouse.. very nice.. thankss boss.. easier for me to finish my work.. (betul ka ni???? )




My kids as usual got their gift from "Santa" and there were very happy with it.. The most important thing that i 'm really happy with was my two kids created their own blog.. huhuhu.. And for your info, they updated their own blog by themselves.. I'm proud of them.. moreover their english better than me.. (mine tunggang terbalik ni... hehehe) hopefully they will update their blogs more often..


Marina showing off her little gift


Of course Melvin, too


Mark happy with his X'mas gift..






Before went off to my MIL's house

Happy New Year 2009 everyone!! Don't drink and drive k.. Take care and God bless!!

4 comments:

Annie said...

waaw.. bestnya ko dapat laptop from ur santa for christmas ^_^

-mel- said...

hehe iya ba.. ko celebrate n. year d mana l.nite? sa masih kagutz lg ni hehe.. mlm ni smbung lg.. aramaiti..

Anonymous said...

hensem jga sia ni di gambar!

Anonymous said...

maaf ya, salah spelling nama.