Tuesday, September 23, 2008

blogging.. blogs.. bloggers..

blogging?? it's not so easy as u thought... especially when your computer shared with everbody hehehe (kedapatan teda computer sendiri ni..hehehe) .. when some ideas appeared unexpectedly you cannot write it right away, terpaksa tunggu turn ni .. so i'm getting a notebook on my own soon.. Actually, pc at my office so damn slow.. so paham2 la, you cannot do anything.. i mean the connection very "the" slow.. so mau curi tulang also cannotla.. At my home pula, suda kena control habis by my kids.. tunggu durang tidur pun, idea pun hilang suda ni :) .. So, kalau mau kena update paham-paham la slow dia k, it takes 2-3 days or even a week or even a month.. But since ada 2-3 bloggers support me at the back, 'specially to my hubby (tapi dia sendiri pun tidak dpat update blog dia ni, very busyman) saya mula bersemangat balik la.. An applause to Leo Fantasia & Tukang Kupi.. thanks guys .. yeeahhhh... I'll be back.. soon..

2 comments:

KaDusMama said...

hehehe!!! Me the same..Selalu dapat idea blogging masa driving lah..mandi lah..once sudah sampai rumah..terus hilang suma idea yang mau di tulis.. :)
Kalau ko rajin..ko draf lah post ko d paper supaya nda lupa apa ko mau cerita.. :)

-mel- said...

o ya.. betul juga.. nanti i'll try kio.. thx so much 4 d ideas..