Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I love him so much..

I know for u bloggers out there.. this quite boring for u.. I'll never be bored to be with him. Even though, sometimes we quarrelled for a simple thing ...(biasa lah.. tipu la kalau tiada gaduh kan?) Suddenly came into my mind that i want him to know that i love him so much.. (memang dia tau pun, but i want the world to know that hehehe) He's the love of my life... JACOB HENRY is the only love that i can live with for better or worst .. To U Mr. Jacob, if i have done something unusual to you for the past few years and it hurts u (mana tau ada yang terlepas cakap & tersalah perbuatan kah yang saya tidak sedar) .. For A Bright X'mas & New Year 2009, I want to say here, I am very sorry and I love U so much Mr. Jacob... Merry X'mas & Happy New Year 2009..









1 comment:

GC said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family :)