Sunday, November 6, 2011

holiday

Happy Hari Raya Aidil Adha to all muslims out there..

For me.. this holiday is for my resting time.. yeahhh... after such a busiest day yesterday registered for my Melvin & Mark's school for 2012, with such a crowd made me feels so breathless.. haha.. but then it's happen to be well organised.. only that i couldn't stand that crowds and all in a hurry.. hmmm..
kurang lagi 1 kg terlari sana sini.. hehe.. then i went for a dart tournament to see all my friends who took part that time.. it was ok and such supportive and sporting crowds .. after that with my ladies friend to had a coffee break cum karaoke-ing session at KRK at 5 whatt... heee.. then back to the dart tourney.. My brother just came back from Shah Alam for his 2 weeks holiday and again had my time with them at KRK just to have fun and enjoy till 2 in a morning...what a long day...

So today is my quality time with my heroes and heroin and napping time ... so Happy Holidays everyone...

No comments: