Monday, November 14, 2011

Buzy Beeezz..

hop.. blog hop... jus love to read friend's blog or unknown bloggers to get an idea to write.. but at the same time i feel that i'm trying to buzy bodying other business.. :D, but well that's what blogging all about right.... anyway, i just read about in my ribbon shoes & Aishah's blog.. and i found that there are very strong girl and their determination made us realised that life is short and live life the fullest while you can .. and of course everything is about family.. no one can replaced them from us .. As a working mom, to handle 3 children are out of control if there's no motivation from your other half.. My hubby is my great motivator, he always reminded me that children at their age now are always hoping for an attention from us.. they will do anything to get attention from us, but luckily my two son not the rebellious type.. answering me back is a common but in a controlled way.. only that my little daughter is such a baby.. she always be my tail :P.. to her, her mom is her idol.. she will imitating whatever i did, specially in terms of ladies' accesories .. some of my friends call her "mel kecik" hehe.. but most of all she's a daddy's girl .. and i know all my children loves their parents so much.. And love you all too my lovely 3Ms..

No comments: