Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Everybody seems mumbling bout Valentine's Day tomorrow.. but for me, it's mean nothing and never celebrate it before.. Cos for me, loving and caring means so much for us at every hour and each second.. furthermore, hubby never believe that kind of day.. hehehe.. Just like today, with purposely asking him, "Ko, tomorrow Valentine's Day pula kan?" guess what he said, "Apa tu Valentine's day?" hahaha.. funny ni.. So, I change the topic about drinks and traffic jam, for u guys who had never been to Keningau.. Traffic jam is the serious topic nowadays... I think the District council need to solve the problem.. Jammed everywhere, luckily I walked to my office.. I already set my time, and it's clock exactly 2 minutes walk from my house.. siok kan.. And me don't know how to drive already till i kissed someone car while fetching my kids from school this afternoon.. luckily just a little smack.. nothing hurt not even my car.. but after telling my hubby (paham-paham la apa terjadi.. hehehe).. what can i say.. Just to say sorry and promised to drive more alert next time... O ya, phrase of the day.. nang buti nang, kui buti kui... (anyone please explain...).. And if i'm not mistaken it goes with a funny poems.. Mr. Greg can u finish it...?? hehehe.. Ok for those who celebrate Valentine's Day, wishing you a sweet Valentine's Day... and take care...

1 comment:

Alan said...

ya bah..apa tu v's day?hehe.alalala..nasib eksiden kecik.syukur la