Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Keningau

You want to know more about Keningau, this will help. 30 years ago, Keningau was a small cowboy town.. I remembered that time, my father once a while brought my sister and me to watch movie at the old cinema (forgot oredy the name..) but there is no cinema now here in Keningau.. Still on my mind before went back home we will met this uncle to buy his "sotong tumbuk".. woww.. very yummy one, i tell u.. (tapun-tapun).. But all the old memories has passed.. still I'm here after 37 years living with full of memories.. Sambil-sambil promo Keningau, actually my 37th birthday today.. What i got for my birthday was these.. Thanks to you my dear Jacob, Melvin, Mark & Marina.. I love you all very much...





3 comments:

BuDakHutaN said...

sedap eh tu kek...
eee..aunty,,tu sejarah keningau ada ka tu aaa? kasi kongsi kongsi bah...

-mel- said...

sejarah keningau nanti sa cek kio.. sa post utk ko kio..

Annie said...

happy belated birthday mel.. ;) god bless..