Tuesday, January 13, 2009

5 Things U Don't Know About Me..

hmmm.. reveal myself.. at least u know a little bit about me la...

1st... looks friendly but am not.. i'm shy shy one..

2nd... looks talkative but am not.. actually i'm quiet.. (by talking just to cover the shy shy one la..)

3rd... looks coward but am not.. i'm brave one mahhh.. (malu2 kunun tapi berani juga hehehe..???!!)

4th... looks like the one who cannot cook.. but i'm the best cook for my children (biar pun kadang2 tapau tapi durang bilang sedap juga mama masak, hehhehe sorry kids).. but my hubby always praise my cooking, thx love..

5th... looks stylish (cehh perasan..) but am not.. hubby n melvin always told me what to wear wherever i want to go out, hehehe ...


.. will reveals more soon but not all la k.. the rest you judge me by yourself la.. o ya.. guys I'm tagging u all, can u characterize me just by hopping my blog??

No comments: