Tuesday, April 7, 2009

arrrgghh...

due to my hectic time few weeks back, i can't imagine i had left my blogs such a long time hehehe.. some of messages in my shoutmix box also i couldn't reply.. so sorry la friends... For your info, last 28th March, my maid had gone away back to her kampung (alasan dia la).. but then i heard from her friend that she's gone to Tenom to get married with her boyfriend.. alala.. kalau tau i will give her some bonus for her wedding hehehe.. and beside my maid, i have to prepare a loads of reports for our 1st conference this year.. 3 days conference in KK.. well have to do a loads of reports analysis.. adadaa (uiii urang keningau punya expression kunun ni, durang bilang la..) stressful gila.. mana ingat rumah, mana ingat kerja.. cabaran.. cabaran.. but all those had passed, now i'm back.. try to update all that had been not updated yet.. to alan and PG yang tidak jemu-jemu jenguk my blog.. thank you so much for supporting me.. and of course to my darters friend, i'll see u all when i see u k..

4 comments:

InobonG ProPer said...

Welcome back!

Look foward for ur next posting ;)

Belle Edwin said...

cobaan..begini lai ni kalau karja...jd maid ko nda balik2 lagi la kan tampat kamu?

-mel- said...

teda ba belle.. skarang sendiri la buat smua ni.. cabaran-cabaran.. lucky me,my kids.. kuai2 ni.. abis besar sda kan.. bleh suruh2 sda..hehehe..

Annie said...

gini laini kan, kalau suda jadi a wife, a mum, tus an employee lagi.. semua kena buat satu kali.. kami punya maid dulu pun inda pulang suda after she got married wif her bf.. huhu.. nasip baik my siblings ody besar2, buli tulung2 d ruma suda..